Following Jesus

Following Jesus

Pages

konga

Thursday 26 March 2015

God Knows You

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. Psalm 139:1

Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God.
Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
Genesis 3:8
Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
Genesis 16:13
She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me."
2 Kings 19:27
"'But I know where you are and when you come and go and how you rage against me.

Job 14:16
Surely then you will count my steps but not keep track of my sin.
Psalm 17:3
Though you probe my heart, though you examine me at night and test me, you will find that I have planned no evil; my mouth has not transgressed.
Psalm 44:21
would not God have discovered it, since he knows the secrets of the heart?
Isaiah 37:28
"But I know where you are and when you come and go and how you rage against me.
Jeremiah 12:3
Yet you know me, LORD; you see me and test my thoughts about you. Drag them off like sheep to be butchered! Set them apart for the day of slaughter!
Jeremiah 23:23
"Am I only a God nearby," declares the LORD, "and not a God far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment